Lincolnia Park Recreation Club
Lincolnia Park Recreational Club (LPRC) is a community-owned, non-profit swimming pool, tennis club and recreational club on an eight acre park inside the Beltway in the Alexandria/Annandale area of Fairfax County.
Lincolnia Park Recreational Club Amenities:
- A competition size pool: 25 meters, with six lanes, a diving area, and swimming and diving lessons available.
- Lifeguards are on duty at all times. The pool is professionally maintained.
- Other community pools close on Labor Day. We do not! We are open at least one weekend after Labor Day, and frequently two. Extend your summer by joining LPRC!
- We offer a commercial grade playground set for the kids to play on. The playground will be within our fence, and thus only available for members. The closest public playground is across Braddock, and this gives another entertainment option for your kids.
- A friendly atmosphere with frequent social events (such as the end-of-school year party, Friday night happy hours, and Sunday pot lucks).
- Activities for keeping fit, such as opportunities to play tennis, Sunday afternoon bike rides, and an annual mini-triathlon.
- A reserved lap lane is available at all times. There are reserved swim times for adults in the early mornings and evenings.
- For children there is a separate baby pool and a shallow wading area in main pool. Swim lessons are available, and young children can participate in swim team.
- A spacious bath house with showering and changing areas.
- A swim team with professional coaches and reserved practice times.
- Water aerobics.
- Four tennis courts (2 lighted) available year-round to members, with tennis teams and tennis lessons available.
- Beautiful 8-acre, park-like setting with a beach volleyball court, professional landscaping, and mature trees.
- Fenced playground
- Private parking
- Snack bar
Support your community by donating to LPRC, a non-profit, community-owned organization! NOTE: Because we are a tax-exempt club and not a charity, donations to LPRC are NOT tax-deductible. However, all donations will go directly to improving the pool and thus support your neighborhood. Projects currently under consideration include a playground (already purchased), recaulking the deck, and expanding the social areas to accomodate our growing membership. Your donations will make these a reality much sooner. Thank you!
Lincolnia Park Recreational Club
6501 Montrose Street
Alexandria, VA 22312
(Click on address to view larger map.)
Copyright © : Lincolnia Park Recreational Club.